- Harassment for the Purpose of Preventing or Detecting Crime: Hayes v. Willoughby  UKSC 17
- A Secondary Psychiatric Victim of a Delayed Crisis: Taylor v. A. Novo Ltd  EWCA Civ 194
- Vicarious Liability for Sexual Abuse – The Supreme Court Clarifies Three Key Points
- Negligence of the Ministry of Defence in the Procurement of Equipment and the Training of Military Personnel.
- Torts Section – Society of Legal Scholars – Bristol
Tag Archives: Negligence
In Taylor v. A. Novo Ltd  EWCA Civ 194, the claimant, Ms Crystal Taylor, developed post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after witnessing her mother’s sudden collapse and death as a result of deep vein thrombosis and consequent pulmonary emboli (blood … Continue reading