This blog is written by Roderick Bagshaw, a teacher and researcher of tort law at Magdalen College, University of Oxford, England. (Of course, the views are Roderick’s own – not those of any institution that he works for.) Roderick is also one of the co-authors of McBride and Bagshaw, Tort Law, (4th ed, 2012, Pearson) – a textbook about Tort Law, mainly used in England.
- Harassment for the Purpose of Preventing or Detecting Crime: Hayes v. Willoughby  UKSC 17
- A Secondary Psychiatric Victim of a Delayed Crisis: Taylor v. A. Novo Ltd  EWCA Civ 194
- Vicarious Liability for Sexual Abuse – The Supreme Court Clarifies Three Key Points
- Negligence of the Ministry of Defence in the Procurement of Equipment and the Training of Military Personnel.
- Torts Section – Society of Legal Scholars – Bristol