- Harassment for the Purpose of Preventing or Detecting Crime: Hayes v. Willoughby  UKSC 17
- A Secondary Psychiatric Victim of a Delayed Crisis: Taylor v. A. Novo Ltd  EWCA Civ 194
- Vicarious Liability for Sexual Abuse – The Supreme Court Clarifies Three Key Points
- Negligence of the Ministry of Defence in the Procurement of Equipment and the Training of Military Personnel.
- Torts Section – Society of Legal Scholars – Bristol
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Catholic Welfare Society v Various Claimants (FC)  UKSC 56 (This post attempts to summarise the main points of decision in the case. It does not offer an evaluation of the decision.) In this case the Supreme … Continue reading