- Harassment for the Purpose of Preventing or Detecting Crime: Hayes v. Willoughby  UKSC 17
- A Secondary Psychiatric Victim of a Delayed Crisis: Taylor v. A. Novo Ltd  EWCA Civ 194
- Vicarious Liability for Sexual Abuse – The Supreme Court Clarifies Three Key Points
- Negligence of the Ministry of Defence in the Procurement of Equipment and the Training of Military Personnel.
- Torts Section – Society of Legal Scholars – Bristol
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Negligence of the Ministry of Defence in the Procurement of Equipment and the Training of Military Personnel.
Smith v Ministry of Defence; Redpath v Ministry of Defence; Ellis v Ministry of Defence; Ministry of Defence v Albutt, Twiddy and Julien  EWCA Civ 1365 This note discusses two groups of claims which have been brought against the … Continue reading