- Harassment for the Purpose of Preventing or Detecting Crime: Hayes v. Willoughby  UKSC 17
- A Secondary Psychiatric Victim of a Delayed Crisis: Taylor v. A. Novo Ltd  EWCA Civ 194
- Vicarious Liability for Sexual Abuse – The Supreme Court Clarifies Three Key Points
- Negligence of the Ministry of Defence in the Procurement of Equipment and the Training of Military Personnel.
- Torts Section – Society of Legal Scholars – Bristol
Monthly Archives: September 2012
I am in Bristol to speak in the Torts Section at the Society of Legal Scholars Annual Conference. I’m still not quite sure what I’ll include in my presentation … But the rest of the line-up for the next two … Continue reading
Nick and I have sent some updates to the publishers – so they should be up on the book’s website soon. (If anyone is really impatient, then please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and explain why you need a copy … Continue reading